Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Santa Monica Public Library
Date undated
Description The old Santa Monica Public Library, located on the corner of Fifth Street and Oregon Avenue (now Santa Monica Boulevard). In 1903, tycoon Andrew Carnegie donated $12,500, which was used to erect the building. This building served as the Public Library from 1904 to 1965.
Collection Santa Monica History Museum
Catalog Number 36.2.204
Object Name Print, Photographic
Search Terms Architecture
Fifth Street
Oregon Avenue
Santa Monica
Santa Monica Boulevard
Santa Monica Public Library