|Title||Walking Pier Built by Ryan and Kinney|
A group of men, women and children standing on the 1250 foot walking and fishing pier first built in 1895 by Francis G. Ryan and Abbot Kinney south of Hill Street in the new Ocean Park neighborhood south of Santa Monica. The pair eventually built 190 resort cottages on beach on either side of the pier.
|Collection||Santa Monica History Museum|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Abbot Kinney Pier
|Year Range from||1896.0|
|Year Range to||1899.0|